Internship at Geisel Privathotels
Gain a first impression
You are at university or have already finished your vocational training and want to get to know the hotel and gastronomy industry better in an internship?
We offer internships of varying length, not less than two weeks. When possible we provide food and lodgings free of charge, and offer the opportunity to take on a permanent position at the end of the internship, upon availability.
Why Geisel: The advantages of an internship for you
- At Geisel there are 35 heads of department to help you.
- During your training you get to know the entire range of establishments, from the business to the luxury hotel, from the young, trendy hotel bar to the renowned Michelin-star restaurant.
- You can join our monthly trainings.
- More than 2,000 successful traineeships completed in our hotels speak for themselves. Many of our trainees have won awards.
- The name Geisel stands for quality and experience: For example, we have one of the biggest wine cellars in the private hotel industry, with more than 2,500 wines from all over the globe.
- The brothers Carl, Michael and Stephan Geisel were adjudged Hotelier of the Year in 2008.
Our Personnel department will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.